Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back to Animations

So the blood issue as I mentioned last week was corrected, and now you can enjoy the green and red blood fly all over the screen. Since that has been taken care of and I have the Alien Ranger model from our modeler, I can get to work on the animations for him.
I've been working on his running animations recently. I finished the forward and backwards one and now I have to deal with the strafing animations. Those, in my opinion, are the hardest to do. I had so much trouble with the strafing animations for our David Wayne model and the Alien Savage. Hopefully though since the ranger model is using a biped and not custom bones it should be easier.....hopefully.

Here's an idle and running forward picture for the model from 3DS Max. I did not want to create the GIF because I still don't know how to get those created well. But here's the pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment