Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Week of Animations

So I wrapped up the week with some more animations. In addition to the running and idle animations, I have completed the strafing left and right, running backwards, death, and firing animations. All the animations look pretty good. I had some slight trouble with the death animation however. I could not get the ranger to fall completely flat to the floor for the animation in 3DS Max. Taking some advice from a fellow team member, I had the ranger fall to his side instead. It seems a little dramatic, but it is a death animation so it's okay. Check the screenshots below of the animations.


This week the team is aiming to try to put everything together. We will be working on the website and trailer for the game so look out for the link coming pretty soon! Individually, I'm going to check and make sure all my animations are ported correctly and working in UDK with all the right characters. I also have to check all the reloading functions for the weapons as well. The sad thing is, we have a horse model ready, but not rigged and implemented. If I can finish doing the touch ups then I'll definitely get the horse in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment