Thursday, August 16, 2012

Character Ported to UDK


The character has finally been imported into UDK. I was having a lot of trouble getting the animations implemented correctly. I ran into an issue where the model's arms were deformed and that just looked horrible. Luckily, Hoa solved that problem which saved us a lot of time from having to re-rig the model. I imported our character in now, and he has all of his animations in there. I set up the AnimTree and edited some script files to have our character be our pawn that gets loaded up with his own AnimSet, AnimTree, and as well as his own PhysicsAsset. Take a look below for some of the screenshots.You can see that the HUD has also been implemented by our fellow group members. The two animations not in operation as of yet is the firing and long idle animation (the latter is the one I posted last week).
I hate to admit it but I do believe I'm a little behind on my work. Need the enemy animated and ported into UDK as well as find some sound files. Definitely crunch time now.....
Jump animation
Running animation

No comments:

Post a Comment