Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Preparation for End of Alpha

The end of the Alpha stage is fast approaching and most of the importing is finished. I worked on the Alien Savage enemy animations all week and also tweaking some of our game design documents as well. I have finished the melee class animations and they look pretty good. I ran a nice little test in UDK with a simple wander AI set to our Savage. I have screenshots of those below and you can also see the revolver in those screenshots. Our team has ported that into UDK and it's also performing fine, but still needs minor adjustments.
My next agenda is working on a little flash animation, gathering sounds, and possibly rigging the gunsmith. I need some coffee....
The Savage alien lining up with the iron sights.

Just wandering around.


No comments:

Post a Comment