Friday, July 20, 2012

Wrapping up the Preliminary Stages

As we our completing our second week, we've just about finished up with all of the documents needed before development. Our 3D modeler, Hoa, has models of the main character and enemy characters in their final stages already. So we are already ahead of schedule.
It's just about time for me to get my hands dirty with the coding. I've been researching around and trying to find some references I could use for our game's source code. With all the coding I have ahead of me, I still need to find some time to capture and record some audio files that are also needed. None of our members are especially strong in the audio department, so we have decided to divide those responsibilities up between a couple of our members rather than just one member. 

No comments:

Post a Comment